Join us on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 23-25, 2018 for the 4th Annual Christmas at the Expo // A Holiday Gift Show – Lebanon Valley’s largest holiday gift show and shopping event! Admission to the show is just $3 per person. You will find something for everyone on your Christmas list with over 150 vendors under one roof. Plus, enjoy live Christmas music, holiday foods, fresh cut wreaths and an appearance by Santa Claus. The 2018 show includes vendors in North Hall, West Hall and Center Hall.
• Show hours: Nov. 23 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.; Nov. 24 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Nov. 25 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• $3 admission per person.
• Canned food drive to benefit Lebanon Rescue Mission. Prize drawings upon admission for vouchers to redeem at vendor booths.
• Fresh cut Christmas wreaths for sale benefiting the Northern Lebanon High School FFA Chapter.
• Gift wrapping station available by donation, benefiting Relay for Life.
• Live musical entertainment schedule includes:
• Free parking.
Featured in Our Vendor Marketplace:
SPONSOR: Green Mountain Energy
SPONSOR: Renewal by Anderson of Central PA
17 Pines Soap Shoppe
Agnes & Dora – Ashley Martin
Allison Hanson – Author
Arbonne – Nancy Perrotti
Artsy Pallets & Tiles
Avon – Britta Aller
Blackthorn Estates Nursery
BOOM Crafted Pickles
Cardinal Hollow Winery
Cards by Jessi
Carol’s Christmas & Collectibles
Celtie Roses Vintage Designs
Christy’s Mini Delights
Classic Automotive Creations
Color Street Nails – Andrea Kreiser
Crafts by George
Cynthia Toole – Sewing Crafts
Damn Yankee Catering
Damp Cellar Turnings
Damsel in Defense – Susan Reitnauer
Defining Grace Co.
Distinctive Designs by D
DK Brower Designs
Donna Mease (Handmade Miscellaneous)
DoTERRA – Amanda Stewart
Doug Vradenburgh Woodworking
Farrier Family Designs
Gatehouse Pens & Gifts
Gloria’s Hooks & Needles
Hattie’s Ribbon Jewelry Art
Headwear by CC/Carol’s Ragz
Healthy Touch Essentials
Hello Pink – Kim Boyer
Holiday Creation Crafts
Ilan Rakhmanov Hair Straighteners & Skin Care
Judy Sellers – Crafter
Julia’s Beauty Decor
Lilla Rose – Stephanie Forney
LuLaRoe – Andrea Kreiser
Magnetude Jewelry – Holly Bitler
Mary Kay – Jess Buck
Nectar of the Vine
Norwex – Jill Tobias
Origami Owl – Kim Schreiner
Pampered Chef – Katie Mast
Paparazzi – Joanna Gibson
Paracord by Erin
Pink Zebra – Jacky Haldeman
Real Time Pain Relief – Carolyn Winfield
Relay for Life – Christmas Sweaters
Ruby Ribbon – Cindy McCrary
SANZ Healthy Living
Scentsy – Lauren Berry
Sea Girl Pearls
Senegence – Gina Perry
Serenity Herbal Creations
Tania S. Kopp – Gift Baskets
Tastefully Simple – Michelle Stokrp
The Gourmet Cupboard
Usbourne Books – Cindy Dubbs
Woodart by RJ
Woodland All American Jerky Co
World’s Smallest Vacuum
Y Knot? Silverware Jewelry & Unique Crochet
Young Living Essential Oils – Denise Weaver
• Crafters, artisans, vendors, and direct sellers (limit one per company) welcome. Must be selling a tangible product, gift items and holiday decor preferred.
• Pre-packaged, intended for off-site consumption food vendors are permitted. **All food vendors must submit a full product list for approval before registering and are required to sign an agreement attesting to permissible products.**
• Set up 6 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. on Nov. 23.
• Show hours: Nov. 23 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.; Nov. 24 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Nov. 25 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Absolutely no tear down before 4 p.m. No single day booths – must be open all three days.
• $100 per 10×10. $25 for optional standard electric service.
• Table and chair rental available: $12/table; $3/chair.
• Online registration via credit/debit card. $100 per 10×10 if reserved by 7/1. $150 per 10×10 if reserved between 7/2 and 9/10. No refunds will be issued for booth cancellations after 9/15.
• Please put your business name and website in the “notes” section at check out.
• Booth-backing as well as side red and white pipe and drape is provided.
• Prizes for attendees – vouchers to redeem at vendor booths (reimbursed by the show).
• Expo “Eatery” will be serving food and will deliver to you in your booth.
• Vendors will unload via West Hall doors (North and South double doors), Center Hall South doors, or North Hall doors (East doors). No driving into the Halls and no unloading through the Main Lobby.
• Vendor parking on Fairgrounds, not in main parking lot.
• Vendors will receive two vendor badges per 10×10 space and should be worn during the show.
Interested in sponsoring our live music or Santa Claus station? Please complete and return the sponsorship form.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please DO NOT call or email the Lebanon Expo Center.
This was one of the most organized and planned out shows that I have ever particpated in. It was a smooth operation from setting up to tearing down! And one of my best ever! – Doris Kohler, Celtie Rose Vintage Designs
The first year for this event was amazing! Continuous foot traffic with something for everybody! I don’t think one person left this event without a gift for someone else (and probably one for them, too). Take a few hours to stop by for very uniques, special gifts that are not found at large department stores. Support small businesses during the holiday season! – Kim Schreiner, Origami Owl
I am with Pink Zebra and was very pleased with this event. The foot traffic was amazing and the advertising was great. I had a great time and alot of business. I think everyone involved in planning this event did a wonderful job and I am looking so forward to attending again this year. Thank you again for having me and can’t wait to come back! – Jacky Haldeman, Pink Zebra
Emily and Davey did a bang-up job with planning, organizing, advertising, and executing the 2015 Christmas at the Expo. Any questions and concerns were promptly and professionally addressed. The ladies and all staff were all extremely helpful, ready to pitch in whenever and wherever needed. They even came around and asked vendors for feedback before the show ended. I immediately asked to be placed on the vendor list for 2016, and am looking forward to being there! This show comes highly recommended!! Thank you. – Meredith Pond, Tupperware